AND YOU? WHAT SKIN ARE YOU OF?
ACNE AND ROSACEA HOW TO CURE
MOISTURIZING THE SKIN, THIS IS THE IMPORTANCE
Fisiomedical Cologna (hereinafter referred to as 'Fisiomedical') the protection of your personal data and respect for your privacy.
- Who we are
- Our responsibility
- Your commitment
- When and how we collect your personal data
- The types of data we collect
- Why we collect your data
- Site use and service management
- Customer support
- Marketing and sales
- Legitimate interest
- How we process your data
- Your choices
- Your rights
- Where we store your data
- How long we keep your data
- Third parties who may process your data
In managing your data in relation to the activities of registering on the site and selling products, the data controller is Fisiomedical Cologna C.F MCCDVD69B01C890S P.IVA 04364140238 REA VR 414078, with registered office in via Guglielmo Marconi 4, 37044 Cologna Veneta (VR), which jointly manages your data on the basis of specific agreements, the essential contents of which we will be happy to provide you with more information if you so request.
In managing your data in relation to promotional and marketing activities, the data controller is Fisiomedical Cologna.
If you are already a customer, are registered or are simply visiting www.endav.it, or are subscribed to our newsletter, we inform you that your data will be legitimately processed in accordance with our decisions regarding the methods and purposes of processing.
We only ask you to read this policy carefully so that you are fully informed about how we process your personal data.
WHEN AND HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As soon as you interact with www.endav.it we start collecting data. This collection can take place either through your specific communication or automatically when you use the website.
Here is how the collection takes place:
- Your identification data (first name, last name, date of birth, address and e-mail): data that you communicate to us.
- Browsing the website: data that is collected automatically.
- Your telephone or mobile phone number: data that you voluntarily disclose.
- Use of www.endav.it: data that you communicate to us and that are collected automatically.
- Completion of purchase orders: : data that you communicate to us and that are collected automatically.
- Customer service: data that you communicate to us and that are collected automatically. (regarding the handling of orders on the site).
- Marketing communications (newsletters, etc.): data that you communicate to us and that you consent to.
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
- Contact details;
- your first and last name, shipping and billing address, telephone number, e-mail address;
- Identifying data;
- your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone, types of plug-ins, geolocation information about where you might be, operating system and versions thereof, etc;
- data relating to your use of www.endav.it;
- your navigation path within the site www.endav.it your views of products and services, page loading and response times, download errors, navigation duration, behaviour and other actions.
What about sensitive data?
We do not collect any sensitive data about you (i.e. personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or sex life or sexual orientation).
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We may process your data only for certain reasons and, in any case, always when there is a legal basis that allows us to do so.
USE OF THE SITE AND MANAGEMENT OF SERVICES
The data are processed to allow registration on the Site, access to and execution of the services reserved to registered users and the possible submission through the Site of a purchase order of the products available on the Site with the consequent conclusion with Filsiomedical of the relevant sale and purchase contract, including any administrative and accounting formalities. In this case the legal basis is the contract and legitimate interest.
Notification of changes to our services, customer support via live chat, telephone or e-mail, including bug fixes. In this case, the legal basis is the contract.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The data are processed for sending advertising material and newsletters to carry out commercial information activities by telephone, SMS, e-mail, as well as by traditional means (e.g. sending of catalogues by paper mail), on the promotional and commercial initiatives of Fisiomedical Cologna for the performance of market research and customer satisfaction surveys. In this case the legal basis is your consent.
For the sole purpose of providing you with offers in line with your interests as far as possible, we will carry out some analysis on aggregated data without carrying out any profiling activities on your specific habits. In this case the legal basis is legitimate interest. In any case, there is no automated decision-making process concerning you.
It is the authorisation to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
You can change your mind whenever you want!
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you decide to revoke your consent and there are no other grounds for us to process your personal data, we will cease processing. On the other hand, should another legal basis authorise us to do so, we will continue the processing while always respecting your rights.
The processing of your data is necessary for pre-purchase information and for the execution of the relevant contract.
The processing of your data is possible on the basis of our legitimate interests or those of third parties, provided that they do not override your rights and freedoms. Legitimate interests may:
- relate to the collection of information from your behaviour on our website and/or applications;
- deliver, develop and improve our services;
- allow us to improve, personalise or modify our services and offers;
- verify the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- improve data protection.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
Your data is processed primarily by electronic means, with the exception of product shipment activities, which may also be carried out by manual means.
- You can decide not to provide us with your data.
In this case, you can continue to browse our website but we will not be able to provide you with any services without your personal data.
- You can disable cookies by changing your browser settings.
- You can block cookies by setting your browser to prevent them from being stored.
- You can ask us not to use your data for marketing purposes.
Before processing we will inform you of our intention to use your data for marketing reasons and (where applicable) of the involvement of third parties. You may revoke your consent to receive promotional messages by clicking on the appropriate link in any communication from us or by sending us an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
You can always exercise your rights by sending us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to access information about yourself.
This includes the right to ask us for further information about:
- the categories of data we process
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of possible recipients to whom the data may be disclosed;
- the data retention period or, failing that, the criteria for determining this period;
- your other rights concerning the use of your data.
We will provide you with the information within one month of your request, unless this would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (e.g. the privacy of another person or intellectual property rights) or if there are legal obligations that prevent us from doing so. We will inform you if we are unable to comply with your request for such reasons.
- You have the right to have your data corrected if inaccurate or outdated.
- You have the right to have your personal data deleted (right to be forgotten).
- You can, at any time, ask us to delete your personal data in our possession, if the storage of your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing.
- You have the right to transfer your data to another operator (data portability).
- We will provide you with a copy of your data in an interoperable format in case you want to transfer it to another operator. In the event of your request and if technically possible, we will transfer your data directly to the new operator. We will not proceed with any transfer in the event that the portability of your data also involves the disclosure of the personal data of other individuals.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us.
- You can always turn to the Supervisory Authority to lodge any complaints you may have. Before doing so, please contact us! We will be happy to solve any problems concerning the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to the use of your data by automated decisions, including profiling.
We may use your data in order to identify information that is potentially relevant to you (e.g. send you personalised e-mails based on your preferences that we have detected). Otherwise, we will only use your data to provide you with our services.
- We guarantee your rights even if we process your personal data on behalf of a third party.
If we process your data on behalf of a third party, we guarantee that requests to exercise your rights will be forwarded to them without undue delay.
What level of security do we adopt to process your data?
We guarantee that your data is processed with the highest level of security: we have taken appropriate physical, IT and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your data.
However, we must remind you that:
You disclose your data to us at your own risk. We do our best but, unfortunately, at present there is no such thing as 100% secure data transmission.
You must always keep your username and password safe, you are the only one who knows them.
If you have the perception that your data has been breached, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
WHERE IS YOUR DATA STORED?
Your data is processed within the European Union and in other data facilities operated by the third parties identified below.
From the moment you provide us with your personal data, you also consent to its transfer, storage and processing by us.
Should we need to transfer and/or store your data outside the EU, you will be informed accordingly. Even in such a case we will take all appropriate measures to ensure maximum protection.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will stop actively processing your data within 12 months after your last use of the service or after closing your account, unless we are required by law (e.g. sales invoices) to keep your data for a longer period. For promotional activities directed at you, which you can always ask us to discontinue, we will keep your data for a maximum of 24 months after your subscription to the service.
THIRD PARTIES WHO MAY PROCESS YOUR DATA
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with Provision no. 229 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/- /docweb-display/docweb/3118884 issued by the Personal Data Protection Authority on 8 May 2014, www.endav.it provides the following information on cookies, their functions and how to disable them if necessary.
WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and store on his or her personal computer or any other device, including mobile devices, to be then re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes: for example, to remember user actions and preferences (such as, for example, login data, language choice, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not have to be indicated on the website. ) so that they do not have to be indicated again when the user returns to that site or navigates from one page to another of it; to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of information concerning the activities of users accessing a site and may also contain a unique identification code that allows tracking of the user's navigation within the site for statistical or advertising purposes.
Cookies may be sent from www.endav.it, or even from different sites (so-called third-party cookies).
TYPES OF COOKIES
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Site to function correctly. They are of two categories
- persistent: once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiry date;
- session: they are destroyed each time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to correctly display the site and, in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (thus affecting the display of the site's pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about site usage. Endav.it will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to users' wishes. This type of cookie collects data in an anonymous form on user activity and how users arrived at the Site. Analytical cookies are sent by the Site itself or by third-party domains.
Third party analytics cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about the use of the Site from users in an anonymous form such as: pages visited, time spent, traffic origins, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third party domains outside the Site.
Cookies to integrate third party software products and functions
This type of cookie integrates functionality developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for the purpose of sharing Site content or for the use of third party software services (such as software to generate maps and other software offering additional services). These cookies are sent from third party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These are those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
Endav.it, according to the regulations in force, is not required to ask for consent for technical and analytics cookies, as they are necessary to provide the requested services.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways
- by means of specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site;
- by changing the settings when using third-party services.
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
WEBSITES AND SERVICES
How to disable cookies by configuring your browser
If you would like to learn more about how your browser stores cookies during your browsing, please follow these links on the websites of the respective providers.
Safari 6/7 Mavericks
Safari 8 Yosemite
Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If your browser is not listed here, you can request more information by sending an email to email@example.com. We will provide you with the necessary information for anonymous and secure browsing.
This policy may change in the future: any changes will be communicated to you by e-mail, so that you can have full control over your data.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Fisiomedical Cologna Via Guglielmo Marconi 4 Cologna Veneta 37044 (VR)
VAT number 04364140238 Cell. 377 59 54 850